I think that I might be growing old ... or just wearing out...I feel tired and weak and yet eager to continue...
These are my last year impression, my new year´s resolutions...
I must learn to be honest and speak my mind true, nothing will make me feel more free and whole.
I must surf again, ´cause I´m a better person when I'm surfing, 'Cause life is better when I surf ...
I should take worries apart, money comes and goes, effort prevails and pays off ...
I should sleep, read and rest more...
I should quit smoking and drink better alcohol...
I will build myself as I rebuild my tools
I must learn to love loud rather than suffer in silence
I need to improve my diet ...
I need new glasses, perhaps an eye surgery ... I want to work on electronics and learn to configure an Arduino .. I should get a decent ODBII scanner and learn to fix my car better
I need to calm my heart and silence my mind...I need to meditateand work in my strong concentration as I used to have
and all of these resolutions are not goals, and also all of them start with I ... but one thing I know aobut triump is that starts with Try ...
Jan 2014
These are my last year impression, my new year´s resolutions...
I must learn to be honest and speak my mind true, nothing will make me feel more free and whole.
I must surf again, ´cause I´m a better person when I'm surfing, 'Cause life is better when I surf ...
I should take worries apart, money comes and goes, effort prevails and pays off ...
I should sleep, read and rest more...
I should quit smoking and drink better alcohol...
I will build myself as I rebuild my tools
I must learn to love loud rather than suffer in silence
I need to improve my diet ...
I need new glasses, perhaps an eye surgery ... I want to work on electronics and learn to configure an Arduino .. I should get a decent ODBII scanner and learn to fix my car better
I need to calm my heart and silence my mind...I need to meditateand work in my strong concentration as I used to have
and all of these resolutions are not goals, and also all of them start with I ... but one thing I know aobut triump is that starts with Try ...
Jan 2014
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario