yes, I wish there where better ways to put my toughs away..
A human part of me asks intensely to conciliate peace but there is too many; too much in between to risk
the logic dictates that it will be too much effort and pity results to sweat and risk assets to conciliate peace.
Remorse seems affordable when this happens
A conflict stands whether I must quit my only friend who doesn´t judge me regarding whatever the situation
versus a relationship where I'm in constant trial ...
The solution dims quick in logic whether the diplomatic way asks for all the parts to comulgate.
Rather imposible in my opinion.
The balance point strives in her mistakes, that's what balances the score at the end.
the final breakpoint will be to let the relationship collapse under a argue to settle the score and keep my friend.
How to make it happen, there is my dilema...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario