Im looking for a face inside
the mirror, a look that I lost time ago; a paine that is not far away and a
realm of truth in myself....Im looking for the meaning inside of me, the
rights and wrongs that I choose to be...all I see are fme.. ephimeral
sights of the pieces of this. The sorrow that make me fell a part of
light in the numbnesss in between...im loking for myself, lost in the
midle of this city, if you have seen him please tell him that will be rewarded
without wuestion, argue or content...
I forgot what's inside of me... the true part of what feels alive... Im looking for the 197, the true storie far from heaventhe solid guts that I lost back then
If you find them please feel free to tell
Im lost again.. I don't know who I am
I do know what I want and I want myself backi'll see the hope as the sun rise....
I forgot what's inside of me... the true part of what feels alive... Im looking for the 197, the true storie far from heaventhe solid guts that I lost back then
If you find them please feel free to tell
Im lost again.. I don't know who I am
I do know what I want and I want myself backi'll see the hope as the sun rise....
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario