Does happiness lie in a diamond ring?
Oh, I've been askin' for
Oh, I've been askin' for problems, problems, problems
I wage my war, on the world inside
I take my gun to the enemy's side
Oh, I've been askin' for (Trust me, darlin')
Oh, I've been askin' for (Trust me, darlin') problems, problems, problems
I miss every smile and every touch of your hands...
I truly wish you could see what it's inside me,
see that I've never quit loving you and see all the ruins that you left inside.
I am truly broken my love, I truly am
I've been looking for answers, for balance, for the do's and dont's
but I can't even grasp ideas at this deep...
It's a constant war, a battle in my mind, in my heart, with you and elsewhere ...
I'm down to the bottom, I lost you at last for something meaningless
for a few misunderstandings that I explained way too much...
I wish that true love never ended, but you would never understand
I wish that true love never ended, but you would never understand
that I did what I did to get your attention, but listening was never your will
I love you, with all my nerves and tears, I love you so... I love you and only you
Good luck
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario